Thursday, October 7, 2010

Telling The World

On June 25, 2009, the greatest entertainer in the world mysteriously died! The news gave us very little truthful information. They gave us several versions of a bizarre story that the public accepted. Stories that were not only unfactual but were as bizarre as they would have us believe the entertainer’s life was. This blog is going to examine, question and I intend on investigating until I find the truth...no matter what that is.
I am going to start at the beginning, although at this point I am not sure where the beginning is. I am going to pick the story apart detail by detail until I get to the truth. The question I have to ask myself now is where to start? Do I begin at the 911 call, maybe a few days before, maybe the contracts with Sony or AEG? I am really not sure… but are you willing to take this ride with me… Are you willing to accept that truth no matter how much it differs from the official “story” or how strange it gets.
Michael Jackson gave a lot to the world through his music and through his charitable contributions. I consider myself extremely lucky to have been born in the time that Michael Jackson lived. I can’t imagine not having him here, on the same planet on the same plane of existence. I am not sure what happened on that terrible day in June, but I damn well intend to find out…. Are you with me?....Keep watching….

1 comment: