Thursday, October 7, 2010

Michael's Money

Someone was taking his money, because he sure as hell was not broke, but he also never had any cash. Look at the law suite of Raymone Bain just a few years ago. Mike was bringing in millions, from the catalogue alone, over ten million dollars a year. Plus he had money he earned in late 2007 for the release of Thriller 25, plus an additional thirty six million from the refinance of the catalog. All of this money came at the very end of 2007. He would have received an additional ten million in 2008, and another in 2009. Ms. Bain is claiming he owes her Forty-Four Million, and she is only entitled to 10%. So he earned some real money.
According to all accounts he was broke in 2009???  

The media claims Mike had extravagant spending habits, and that may have been true at one point. Michael was a showman. He wanted people to believe he had a lot and spent a lot. It was a pride thing, with him. In latter years he was careful with his spending, especially after the children were born.

 I can tell you he would often buy things and then realize what he had spent and return whatever it was he had purchased. He was careful with money, to the point, that a lot of people often teased him about being cheap. He was not. To be honest if someone around him had a problem, an illness etc, Michael was very generous. But those that worked for him often found him penny pinching on salaries. He was very suspicious of people. Two sides to Mike. He felt those that worked for him should find it a privilege… he was a bit of a drama queen too…

That part of him may have been why people around him didn’t really take his pleas for help seriously. …. The point is, who ever was controlling Michael’s cash flow, I am afraid was controlling him. 

Let me just add that it is my belief that Ms. Bain is owed some money, although I really don’t know how much. I know she was in talks with AEG before Thome came into the picture. I also want to say that I believe Michael would still be with us, had Raymone remained his manager. Why did Michael all of a sudden agree to even 10 contracts with AEG when he could not be pinned down before to do the same concerts? It was not for money.

Why was Bain fired? Not room for two managers? Remember Jermaine introduced Michael to Tohme.




1 comment:

  1. WTF!
    Great! I always thought that someday, someone would still appear using the side the "logic" of things. Something like: "The lucid in the middle of madmen (crazy), the other side of the coin , the realistic thinker."
    I also have a page in Brazil, humbly speaking is well known and famous here. She talks about the fake death of Michael, and goes against the crazy of mass as Illuminati, that Michael had no money, Dave and Dave and others.
    Allows me to highlight the "Illuminati"? Yes, because for me this is the limit of crazy of the fans of Michael, and I pride myself to not be part of it. I am practical and logical. I believe that is the reason why my page is successful, because I speak what most dare not speak.
    Illuminati, Illuminati ... how stupid! Oh god, they dont know what they speack..
    "I am part of the world, and yet, it leaves me perplexed." Charles Chaplin
    The truth is that the human race does not allow much reality. They create characters and illusions, to escape their wretched life.

    All the disgrace of the world, now is the fault of the ghosts, of the fertile imagination of these people. It goes something like: "The world is destroying itself, people kill themselves, nature calls for help, has children hungry ..... but who is to blame? The Illuminati."
    They do not raise your ass to do something and change the world, they blame the imaginary beings, to take the blame for your back.
    The ignore will kill the world!

    I think so that many people never understand, what Michael always called out all this: EARTH SONG!
    Before he "died" no one spoke of this theme, but now all fans of Michael turned professional of the sect, and doctors about this.

    And books? the history of mankind? archeology? Egypt? Galileo? the discoveries of medicine? Where does all this?
    It's all wrong, the books tell lies ... tell the doctor-fans.
    It's more easier to believe on a video on youtube, than believe in a book? I'm afraid this daring man.

    "The best way is not crazy, more than already are." You must separate the crazy of the lucidity, the coincidence of the providence, the theory of the practice, the fantasy from the reality, the illusion of the reality.

    Someone told to me, that you are a friend of Michael, is this true?
    I have no interest in your closeness with him, although I feel exciting about this. What I seek is a comfort in your ideas that you stand for, because I've been screaming all along the same sound of yours words.
    I believe that Michael is alive, and I believe that he HAD to do it. And that's very clear to me when he shows his fear, danger and desperation in phone calls. Someone "normal" can doubt it? Unfortunately some people have this talent.

    I cant believe that will back, because he would not make his death a showbusiness. He want peace, this is a right of him. Let peter pan fly..

    Michael just naively joined business with pleasure. Is he had guilt that he has been worth more dead than alive? Elvis Presley agrees with me! Yes, Im ironic.

    I know you dont understand Portuguese, but I know thath a picture is worth a thousand words. Know my page please. www.mulheresluxo.wordpress.com, my twitter is twitter.com / mulherluxo, and my youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/michaeljalive99
    And my e-mail is michaelj.alive@gmail.com
    Im sorry, I not speack english so well.
    Be careful
    LOVE

    ReplyDelete