Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ok….are you watching because it’s going to get hot!!!!

Ok….are you watching because it’s going to get hot!!!!

So let’s go over what I established in “Connecting the dots….following the money”

Jermaine (angry brother) introduced Michael to Dr. Tohme.
Dr. Tohme introduced Michael to Tom Barrack of Colony Capital, and he is also a neighbor of  Neverland Ranch, who after paying the mortgage at Neverland, and partnering with Michael, introduced Michael to Philip Anschutz owner of AEG….Tohme then gets Michael to allow him to negotiate deals for him, and who does he go to? None other than Philip Anschutz… see a pattern?

Here is another tid-bit.. Tom Barrack and his partner William Bone, own a company called Sunrise Capital…Can you guess?

Sunrise Capital owns the mortgage on Conrad Murray’s soon to be foreclosed house...

Now look at Rob Lowe… Yes Rob Lowe. Actor.. sex symbol, West Wing… That Rob Lowe.

Are you ready for this?  He is the founder of the “Homeowners defense fund in Santa Barbra County!

And now he is hooking up with….you guessed it….Tom Barrack. They did an interview last week from Neverland Ranch!!!  Do you think Mr. Lowe could influence the residents of St. Olivos, maybe to persuade them to allow Barrack to use Neverland ranch as something other than what it is?

What other projects have Barrack been involved with lately and lets look at how its going. Can you say Xanadu….


Here take a look:
Look familiar?  It looks like Michael Jackson’s Neverland on steroids!!!!!!!!!

….one more thing, 5 days after Michael’s death there is 32,000 lbs of concrete delivered to Neverland….Odd, I don’t know, that’s a lot of sidewalk repair… don’t you think


So while the world is watching John Branca, and Frank DiLeo, and Sonny…. The truth may be as close as Neverland….Keep Watching















1 comment:

  1. I was introduced to your blog today.
    I very much appreciate your insights.
    And yes, I a member of a hoax forum
    where some of us are currently discussing
    your blog. I weed through what's there and am
    cautiously optimistic that Michael is still with us.
    What stands out for me with your blog is following the money. I completely concur and, while I'm not an insider and have never met Michael, I have researched the money trail as best I could. I post on it but we don't seem to have sustained dialogue about it on the hoax forum. The money trail raises serious questions and I'm convinced it holds the key.
    Thank you. You are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete